Express Session $150
15 minute session, 1 look, 1 high resolution image
Standard Session $250
30 minute studio session, up to 2 looks, 10 high resolution images
Executive Session $400
60 minute studio session, up to 4 looks, 20 high resolution digital images
A LA CARTE OPTIONS
$129 per person 5+
$99 per person 10+
For groups of 20+ please contact for special group rate
$29 per image
$100 for 3 images
$300 for 10 images
Upgrade to on location
**Requires purchase of Executive or Plus Package**
Additional Digital Image
$50 per image
$350 for entire gallery of digital images
Where does the shoot take place?
My studio is located at 250 East 6th Ave, Tallahassee, Fl. 32303
Tips on what to wear:
- Bring plenty of looks for us to choose from when you come to your session
- Clothes should coordinate your company's style, branding, and design colors
- Avoid solid black and solid white shirts
- Avoid busy patterns
- Be sure that clothing has been cleaned & pressed as wrinkles and stains will show in camera
- Steer clear of clothing that is tight or uncomfortable
- Bring accessories but remember that the focus should be on you and not what you're wearing
- Bold colors can draw away from your face so be sure to choose a color that compliments your skin tone & hair/eye color
- Professional press dress shirts & suits and change into them after you arrive for your session
Professional Hair & Make-Up
Professional hair and make-up is not included with your session fee but is highly recommended. A professional make-up artist can cover blemishes, even out skin tone, and prevent shiny skin in camera. All of which reduces the need for custom retouching and you will look your absolute best in camera.
I highly recommend the two hair & make-up artist below.
Laura J. Artistry: https://www.laurajartistry.com/
Belle Femmes: https://www.bellesfemmesartistry.com/
How soon will I have my images?
For most headshots the turnaround is 3 business days to get your gallery of images. Additional retouching may take up to 10 business days. If you have a deadline please let us know when you book.
How much retouching do you do?
I fully edit every images (sharpen, color correct, crop, and very light skin smoothing) before uploading it to your online gallery. Custom retouching to remove wrinkles, blemishes, stray hair, correct skin tone is available at an additional cost. Professional hair and make-up generally reduces any need for custom retouching though.
How do you deliver images?
You will download purchased digital images from a password protected online gallery. A personal print release will be provided.