You might be surprised to know that my parents lived in a tree-house when I was born. Soon after we moved into a tiny house (before tiny houses were cool!) and didn't own a TV or have AC. As a kid I spent all my time running through the woods, camping, building fires, and loved every second of it. While so much has changed since then I still live as simply as I can so I can chase our next adventure!
I met my husband, Eddie, at my best friend's birthday party. There was a huge bonfire, I almost fell in, he caught me...the rest was history. We eloped less than a year later and now have 3 awesome boys and a massive cat named Pharaoh.
Most of my free time is spent hiking and I've solo hiked several sections of the Appalachian Trail. As a family we spend most of our time camping in North Georgia, Tennessee, and North Carolina. I'm obsessed with Podcasts, read every night, and paint when it's raining outside.
Below are just a few snapshots of who I am, what I love, and a glimpse into my life.
Service & Recognition
There are many organizations available for professional photographers. These groups provide opportunities to grow as a professional through education and print competitions. I'm honored to serve and participate in the following ways:
- Currently serving as Recording Secretary on the board for the Tallahassee Association of Wedding Professionals.
- Served on the board for The Tallahassee Professional Photographers Guild as President (2017), Vice President (2016), and Secretary (2015).
- Florida Professional Photographers, Active Member
- Professional Photographers of America, Active Member
- Awarded the Tallahassee Professional Photographer's Guild President's Award in 2015 for exemplary service
- I've been awarded multiple awards from the Florida Professional Photographers print competition including Best of Show in Social Event in 2016 & First Place Social Event Open 2016.
The Wedding Suite
I am so honored to be a member of the wedding suite and have my studio in the same location as some of Tallahassee's finest wedding professionals!
To learn more about The Wedding Suite and how we can create the perfect wedding for you click HERE.
If you'd like to join The Wedding Suite you can also click on the link above and fill out an application online!